From November 5th – March 31st, check out the traveling “Art and Artifacts of the W&OD” exhibit that celebrates the W&OD trail and railway. The schedule is as follows:
- Franklin Park Arts Center, Purcellville, VA – Nov 4th – Dec 5th
- Purcellville Train Station, Purcellville, VA – Dec 5th – Jan 6th
- Loudoun County Government Center GALLERY ONE, Leesburg, VA – Jan 6th – Feb 28th
- Trailside Middle School, Ashburn, VA – March 1st – March 13th
- Meadowlark Park, Vienna, VA – March 13th – March 31st
I’ll have two framed watercolor paintings in the exhibit – one of the train station in Purcellville, and one of the location in Ashburn by the BBQ restaurant. Both framed original paintings are available for purchase for $100 each. Prints are available for purchase here.